Here are some more fotos: Can you put the right one with the right caption?
My birthday party with German friends in my new apartment. We had a great time of fellowship and fun catching up with all that has happened in the last fourteen months. They brought me what I asked for my birthday... each brought me a bag of potting soil... I planted a few dozen spring bulbs in boxes for my balcony. (They all know I am a bit 'different').
This is a picture from our fellowship time following the dedication of Heike and Henry's youngest child, Ari.
Doro and I do the children's Sunday school together. She reads a Bible story and the children and very attentive. Except maybe Emma... can you find her? She is in a phase where she automatically says "no" or does the opposite. When we were out to dinner one evening I asked her mother how the children were doing. "They're all (five) doing well. Emma's having a little problem with the soviets..." "The Soviets!!!???" "Yes, the soviets." "The Soviets? How can a two year old have trouble with the Soviets?" "No Judi, not soviets; she's having trouble with disobedience." Well, I guess my hearing is going, too. (or my mind. :))
We had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving at David and Eowyn's home. They invited about 25 English speaking Germans and Americans to participate in the dinner and time of fellowship afterwards. David read the Thanksgiving story.